Tuesday, February 01, 2005

bouquets of white lilies

When I was on my way back to office from lunch by my bike yesterday, heard sirens of police cars and an ambulance and a fire-engine approached and overtook me and at the back street of the office found that many polices and ambulance stuffs gathered at one point near the office building next block and vacating around. It was that a middle-age man leaped to his instant death from a small high window of men’s room of that building....
Today at lunch time, saw many bouquets of white lilies placed there..... I of course know none of this man. But as tenants of this building are all good companies, assuming he was the employee of one of the tenant companies there, he must have been one who was able to maintain not bad life at all...... Don't know what happened on him, but if only he was able to understand he had people who buy flower bouquet to pay tribute to his death, did he do it? Some may say people are just a generous at dead... I think a generous at dead means there was a potential generosity there but unfortunate was he was not able to see it or he was not able to show sign of his need of support from people, or he was not able to accept it.....

I am still working for the old fashioned ex-zaibatsu-line company as a tiny one of fungible components of some projects to enjoy a tip of the dynamics of big projects.. Meanwhile, having investigating properties, buying, letting and managing, there are lots personal one to one communication with a variety of professionals involved and it makes even me realize how much support from many people I get for my investment and how important to get right supports from right people.. Otherwise lots holes to get sucked by business theories. I enjoy the dynamics of one to one communication, which is not able to have a chance at the office. Though I see it is difficult to see such a good aspect if I suffered from mental trouble…

Anyway may him rest in peace now...