Wednesday, June 16, 2004

A tip for healthier life

So far, am writing my Yahoo! diet I started the end of last week. Goody, Goody!

As everybody who saw me knows, I am petit, look skinny because my bones are tin, which cheat myself and others that I don't need to care diet. But the fact is that the result of body fat percentage of mine has been showing non-mercy realistic evidence that I need some care to prevent adult diseases in future seriously. My mom who is petite too is suffering from diabetes and dilation of the heart. It is said this type dose not have good ability to consume salt, fat and sugar...sounds my body is not good to survive outside of Japan.. or even Japan in this age of gluttony....

So am writing what I eat and what I exercise today on my Yahoo! Diet. And having an advice from a friend of mine, I realized that all I have to do is just to control in and out of calories through my body so that keeping less in and more out or equal in and out in good quality for healthy body but never more in and less out by junk food, of course........got to take account of different approach between muscles and body fat though.....from any accounts by natural low unless working alchemical magic, it is impossible to produce fat inside me from nothing. Every fat has it's source. Very simple. All I need to care is less in and more out (exercise)...if I am so generous to make up excuse for going opposite direction though...

By the way, controlling in and out sounds familiar at somewhere else..........yes, money matter. Provided certain income value, controlling income and outgo as more income and less outgo is the so-called healthy account. There are only income money and outgo money and the difference is kept as saving for later big use. How come I have not been able to write private detailed account book since my childhood? Keeping more income is difficult but controlling less outgo is possible, yes. Learning how to control in and out at certain quality about diet and money, I'll have healthier body and healthier private account. OK, fine, I've got a tip of one approach to healthier life......if only I could learn.