Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Blogger.com relaunched!

Lots of new cool templates are joined for free choice!! There would be cool revenge in design from blogger.com user around soon! (revenge?) And new future is enabling comments and post page so that if I've got comments enabled, then any comments associated with that post will also be on the page... It's great if I could import all my comments to this future....... What I miss still in blogger.com is categorizing function, which MT seems to be set easily. Waking around blogs, I usually am happy if they have category in their blog, in which I can see if they have interesting categories to me to read at a glance, and it gives good motive to read more blog writer writing under my interesting theme among large see of blog writings. I wish to have category in my blog!