Monday, March 15, 2004

Commnet Box!

I am stuck at my comment box using in this blog. Though my "stuck" means that my sense tells it has got to sort out in high priority but my will is reluctant to manage to spare time and make a practical plan to what to do. This word "commnet box" is reeling near surface of my forehead scalp but seems can not get into right nervous synapse to address right organs.

I know what I want to do is Simply to switch my comment box from SquawkBox.tv I am currently using to another and hopefully I want to save and shift all precious comments I got so far to the new comment box. In terms of design and usability and security I would like to look for another easy to use one. One I am thinking is comment this. But let see and test how it works……Ahh… address go and stuck in some wrong circuit and dose not reach to the right place……………so maybe tomorrow………

Nothing related to this topic. but pics taken at an old neglected temple....
......