Friday, February 20, 2004

TGI Friday



It has been a very consuming week to me this week. I've got an assistant at office from this week, he is temp staff but a freshman from college and is really fresh!

After first few days of honeymoon period where I simply instruct him everything to do and say and go, it came to time to give him some task and leave him to find his own way yet supervise him not to pervert something or make serious mistakes, but found this is really consuming task. Almost every time I give him small direction, I realize I am speaking too much detailed direction out of sheer goodness to help him this very moment whereas I now well as my knowledge and opinion, it would not help him to think hard to find his own way mean for future. Anyway, a weekend begins! Let me refresh!