Thursday, September 04, 2003

To buy or not to buy

that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?


I am still thinking about buying the ex-auctioned flat mentioned below.

What pushing me toward BUY is a change of way the wind blows of Japanese economic trends after a decade long of recession.

Just watching the existing property price of my area, central Tokyo, I can see the property price is slowly rising since spring of this year. The price hit the one of bottom last summer and remained around during autumn and winter. Comparing sell prices of flats in the same condominium between last summer and this summer, the rise is clear.

Watching TV news, rapid long-term interest rate raise will be reflected to the rise of interest rate of housing loan soon. Housing loan interest rate has long been descending to incredibly low of 1-2% on market for last one year and some has started to head in rise this August eventually.


What stops me from buying is this flat dose not meet my desires in many was. It's not only I want newer, I want bigger, I want nice view and etc, but also by some conditional reasons, it seems to be not easy to pass the bank's investigation for home loan, unless I make up a perfect story why I buy this flat within half a year I bought another one. Headache!

My instinct tells it might be the last chance of buying flat.
Low price and low interest rate were the sweet I was attracted. And I am losing the sweet...............