Saturday, September 20, 2003

Ready to go

To my summer Napa wine drinking holiday in few minutes.
It is cold raining outside. It’s been earthquake few minutes ago. (A friend of mine was talking last night that the famous fortuneteller had told that there would be earthquake soon at Tokyo. Was it this one?)What's a nice day!

Everything I need is packed (I hope.)
My travel carry………….....……….was taken by my brother but found better one by only 500 yen at open market hold few blocks down from my flat.
Travel guide book………………....found 100 yen at the same open market.
Present to host familiy………..…Japanese antique dish, Sake bottle and kimono I bought at Togo’s antique fair nereby.
Books to company with me……ANNIE JOHN by Jamaica Kincaid (English)
Lonely American (sabishii America-jin) (Japanese)by Yoko Kirishima
Might buy another paper back at airport.

Remain.................................I miss Tokyo Flash Mob on 26th...........
Ah, Though I was sooooooo looking forward.